In a Facebook Live event, we discussed some ways business owners can maximize their success by leveraging their ability to recognize which customers are Ideal.
This video covers questions like:
- What main problem does my business solve?
- Which type of person is most likely to benefit from my service or product?
- What are the greatest “pain points” according to my Ideal Customers?
Watch part 1 of this video (and part 2 is here), or read a transcript in the upcoming blog articles.
Facebook Live #5
Topic: Ideal Customers
Originally recorded: Thursday, 08/16/18 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
As a strategic risk expert, I help owners to use their talents more effectively as they build their business.
I’ve talked about topics that delve into my core philosophy about business ownership. You can check them out here:
In future posts, I will provide a written version of the video for ways to find great customers, including:
- Who are Ideal Customers, and What Do They Look Like?
- How Do You Find an Ideal Customer? Which Tools Can Help?
- Which Numbers are Important in Serving Ideal Customers?
- I Can’t Afford to Turn Away Any Potential Customers Right Now. What Do You Recommend?
- Have You Ever Served the Wrong Kind of Customer?
- 6 Things I’ve Learned After Serving Non-Ideal Customers
- Which Books Do You Recommend About Attracting the Right Customers?
If you are interested in hearing how you can reverse a toxic workplace, find out more here.
Grace LaConte is a business consultant, writer, workplace equity strategist, and the founder of LaConte Consulting. Her risk management tools are used around the globe, and she has successfully reversed toxic work environments for clients in the healthcare and non-profit fields. Grace specializes in lactation law compliance & policy development, reducing staff turnover after maternity leave, and creating a participatory work culture.
Find more at laconteconsulting.com, or connect with her on Instagram and Twitter @lacontestrategy.