Every company has an “About Us” page, but what really matters is about what your business requires in order to succeed.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Your have confidence in your abilities as a leader.
- You are open to hearing unpleasant truths about the areas where your company may be vulnerable.
- You take full responsibility when things go wrong instead of pointing fingers.
- You respect others’ beliefs, values, and perspectives, even if they don’t align with your own.
- You wish you could see the future as your competitors seem able to do.
- You want to develop a strategic plan that works, not just one that sits on a shelf.
- Although you’re doing your best, there’s still a gap between where the company is, and where you want it to be.
- Members of your leadership team disagree on strategy issues; getting them on the same page feels impossible.
- Customers and staff can be demanding and difficult. No matter what you do, nothing will satisfy them.
- You’re willing to take immediate action that gets results, even if it pushes you outside your comfort zone.
If any of the above sound familiar, let’s discuss your challenges over a virtual cappuccino. Start the conversation by filling out my Strategic Risk Questionnaire.
Take Your Strategic Plan to the Next Level
Sign up for my FREE newsletter to read tips on how to increase your Strategic Risk Intelligence and receive exclusive offers.