LaConte Consulting was founded by profitability strategist and writer Grace LaConte in May 2014. Unlike typical consultants, it partners with clients long-term to improve their profit, growth, and business value. LaConte Consulting uses Value Focused Consulting and the REV method:
In conjunction with LaConte Consulting, ConsultX WA (launched in 2020) provides training to accountants and business professionals who want to become high-level business advisors to their clients using ConsultX Business Consulting Solutions.
About the Founder
Grace LaConte launched the company after working in healthcare management and software companies on internal consulting projects. She recognized the importance of Foundational Staff after moving from an employee role to a Director role. As a result, she developed the Employee For a Day concept, which is integral to the Value Focused Consulting approach.
During her career, Grace has served as a Risk and Compliance Officer, Data Analyst, Director of HIM, and Director of Marketing. She holds a Communications BA degree and a Master of Science in Health Information Management… but she strongly supports trades and non-traditional career paths and believes that college isn’t for everyone.
Grace deeply respects the hard work and dedication of business owners and seeks to be a student of her clients, learning how they view the world and exploring ways to help them succeed. She is passionate about helping SME (small- to medium-sized enterprise) owners to:
- build wealth,
- provide for their family,
- support the community,
- position their company for a high-profit sale, and
- retire comfortably.
Grace is also the Managing Director of ConsultX WA. Her popular visual graphics and risk intelligence concepts are used by universities, executive teams, and non-profit organizations around the world. Her headquarters is in Vancouver, Washington, USA.
Healthy growth cannot happen without some degree of damage to existing processes, mindset, and ways of thinking.
– Grace LaConte, Founder
LaConte Consulting partners with experts who can provide clients with high-value services that meet their goals.
Our network of professionals includes:
- Recruitment Staffing firms (including Construction, Dental, and Medical Manufacturing)
- Human Resources strategy and training
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Mergers & acquisitions and Business brokerage
- Business attorneys, financial planning, and insurance
- Marketing strategy and social media design
- Website design, graphic design
- SEO (search engine optimization) and online sales strategy
- IT development and IT security
LaConte Consulting’s Strategy
We believe that an effective organizational strategy includes a concise VMVOM: a statement of its Vision, Mission, Values, Objectives, and Measures. These serve to define where the organization is going, why it exists, and how everyone will know they’ve succeeded.
Here is what LaConte Consulting intends to achieve.
We envision a world where all business owners have the tools and knowledge to create long-term, sustainable growth.
We help business owners to recognize and improve their profit, growth, and business value.
LaConte Consulting’s core Values spell out “CARE”:
LaConte Consulting exists to:
- Provide clients with an honest, objective, and future-focused perspective
- Support business leaders by enhancing their understanding of Strategic Risk
- Assist organizations in creating a relevant, transformative, and easily implementable feedback process that engages both staff and customers
- Promote strategic decision-making that is ethical, equitable, and responsible
LaConte Consulting will be successful when our clients:
- Achieve their long-term business goals
- Develop a workplace environment that is participatory, integrated, and energizing
- Make decisions using significant Strategic Risk Intelligence
- Demonstrate transparency, humility, and equity to their customers as they align with their company’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
Curious to see how much money your business could be losing? Learn more about our free Profit Leakage evaluation.