Launched by consultant and speaker Grace LaConte in 2014, LaConte Consulting specializes in identifying areas of risk, opportunities for healthy growth, and innovative ways to increase profit margins.
With vast professional experience a Risk and Compliance Officer, Data Analyst, and Director of Marketing, Grace offers an outside-the-box consulting approach. She is passionate about creating workplace accommodations for new mothers and supporting breastfeeding at work. Her popular risk management graphics are used by executive teams, non-profit organizations, and students around the world. Grace is also the host of the What’s Wrong with Your Business? Podcast, which provides tools to adapt in a rapidly changing market.
LaConte Consulting provides highly skilled expertise in collaboration with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals. In addition to evaluating and responding to high-risk events such as staff turnover and EHR communication challenges, we also provide these focus areas:
- HR Hiring & Firing, Staff Training, Investigations, and Conflict Resolution
- Information Security and Cyberterrorism Audits
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management
- Billing, Insurance, and Collections Issues
- Medical Coding Compliance and Quality Assurance
- Elder Care Law and Ombudsman Oversight
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Consulting
- Marketing Strategy, Design, Branding, and Website SEO Support
LaConte Consulting’s Strategy
We believe that an effective organizational strategy includes a concise VMVOM: a statement of its Vision, Mission, Values, Objectives, and Measures. These serve to define where the organization is going, why it exists, and how everyone will know they’ve succeeded.
Here is what LaConte Consulting intends to achieve.
LaConte Consulting envisions a world where all organizations recognize the value of every employee and where all workplaces are equitable, flexible, and profitable.
LaConte Consulting helps business owners to to recognize and mitigate risks and to reverse toxic workplace environments.
LaConte Consulting’s core Values spell out “CARE”:
Communication—Create a clear message using words, images, and behaviors with the goal of shared understanding
Action—Design future-focused solutions that result in positive outcome for both leaders and employees
Respect—Provide everyone with the invitation to express negative opinions with respect
Empathy—Recognize and vicariously experience the pain of others
LaConte Consulting exists to:
- Provide an honest, objective, and future-focused perspective
- Support executive leaders by enhancing their understanding of Strategic Risk
- Assist organizations in using a relevant, transformative, and easily implementable feedback process to engage with staff and customers
- Promote strategic decision-making that is ethical, empathetic, and responsible
LaConte Consulting will be successful when our clients:
- See their workplace environment as participatory, integrated, and energizing
- Make decisions using a high level of Strategic Risk Intelligence
- Demonstrate transparency, humility, and equity to their customers in alignment with their company Vision, Mission, and Values statement
- Achieve their long-term business goals
Ready to discuss the challenges in your organization? Check out our services to schedule a free consult so we can discuss whether our services are right for you.