LaConte Consulting was founded by profitability strategist and writer Grace LaConte in May 2014. Unlike typical consultants, we partner with clients long-term to improve their profit, growth, and business value. LaConte Consulting uses Value Focused Consulting and the REV method:
About the Founder
Before launching the company, Grace LaConte served as risk manager and marketing director in the healthcare and software industries. She saw a critical need to engage Foundational Staff after moving from employee to leadership, and as a result developed the Employee For a Day concept, which is integral to the Value Focused Consulting approach.
During her career, Grace has served as a Risk and Compliance Officer, Director of Marketing, Director of Health Information Management, and Data Analyst. She holds a Communications BA degree and a Master of Science in Health Information Management, however she supports trades and non-traditional career paths.
Grace deeply respects the hard work and dedication of business owners and seeks to be a student of her clients, learning how they view the world and exploring ways to help them succeed. She is passionate about helping SME (small- to medium-sized enterprise) owners who want to:
- provide for their family,
- build wealth,
- support the community,
- position their company for a high-profit sale, and
- retire comfortably.
Grace has also developed several popular visual graphics and risk intelligence concepts which are used by universities, executive teams, and non-profit organizations around the world. LaConte Consulting is based in Vancouver, Washington, USA.
Healthy growth cannot happen without some degree of damage to existing processes, mindset, and ways of thinking.
– Grace LaConte, Founder
LaConte Consulting partners with experts who can provide clients with high-value services that meet their goals.
Our network of professionals includes:
- Recruitment Staffing firms (including Construction, Dental, and Medical Manufacturing)
- Human Resources strategy and training
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Mergers & acquisitions and Business brokerage
- Business attorneys, financial planning, and insurance
- Marketing strategy and social media design
- Website design, graphic design
- SEO (search engine optimization) and online sales strategy
- IT development and IT security
LaConte Consulting’s Strategy
We believe that an effective organizational strategy includes a concise VMVOM: a statement of its Vision, Mission, Values, Objectives, and Measures. These serve to define where the organization is going, why it exists, and how everyone will know they’ve succeeded.
Here is what LaConte Consulting intends to achieve.
We envision a world where all business owners have the tools and knowledge to create long-term, sustainable growth.
We help business owners to recognize and improve their profit, growth, and business value.
LaConte Consulting’s core Values spell out “CARE”:
LaConte Consulting exists to:
- Provide clients with an honest, objective, and future-focused perspective
- Support business leaders by enhancing their understanding of Strategic Risk
- Assist organizations in creating a relevant, transformative, and easily implementable feedback process that engages both staff and customers
- Promote strategic decision-making that is ethical, equitable, and responsible
LaConte Consulting will be successful when our clients:
- Achieve their long-term business goals
- Develop a workplace environment that is participatory, integrated, and energizing
- Make decisions using significant Strategic Risk Intelligence
- Demonstrate transparency, humility, and equity to their customers as they align with their company’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
Curious to see how much money your business could be losing? Learn more about our free Profit Leakage evaluation.