LaConte Consulting is a Strategic Risk firm based in Vancouver, Washington. Founded in 2014 by Grace LaConte, a sought-after expert and keynote speaker, the company helps executive leaders find and fix organizational vulnerabilities with in-depth Consulting, Risk Intelligence Training, and Strategic Planning Facilitation.
A Summary of LaConte Consulting’s Strategy
To be effective, a strategic plan begins with a concise VMVOM: the Vision, Mission, Values, Objectives, and Measures that define where the organization is going, why it exists, and how everyone will know they’ve succeeded. Here is what LaConte Consulting intends to achieve.
LaConte Consulting envisions a world where every person knows their value and has a voice.
LaConte Consulting helps executive leaders to find and fix organizational vulnerabilities.
LaConte Consulting’s core Values are Respect, Innovate, Simplify, and Elevate, which spell out the word “RISE”:
- Respect—Allow every person the right to express their opinions, even if we disagree
- Innovate—Capture, consider, and integrate ideas that allow us to achieve strategic goals
- Simplify—Design streamlined solutions that enhance the client experience
- Elevate—Provide high-value results with honesty and integrity
LaConte Consulting exists to:
- Provide a straight-shooting, objective, and future-focused perspective on Strategic Risk
- Support executive leaders in achieving high Strategic Risk Intelligence
- Transition from traditional Strategic Planning into a relevant, transformative, and easily implementable process
- Promote strategic decision-making that is ethical, empathetic, and responsible
We will know LaConte Consulting is successful when:
- Strategic Planning is a participatory, integrated, and energizing process
- Strategic Risk Intelligence is evident in corporate decision-making
- Executive leaders implement their Vision with transparency, empathy, and humility
LaConte Consulting Services
Grace serves high-achieving professionals in a variety of industries:
- Healthcare and medical specialties
- Banks and financial services
- Technology services
- Professional associations
- Service-based business owners
- Non-profit organizations
What Clients Say
“Grace LaConte took the time to understand our purpose and values. She drew out the points of weakness and recommended effective and achievable solutions.” – David L., Vancouver WA
“I’m so grateful for Grace’s impactful insight on using strengths to shape the future at our event.” – Kelly F., Kansas City MO
Find out more about me
Take Your Strategic Plan to the Next Level
Sign up for my FREE newsletter to read tips on how to increase your Strategic Risk Intelligence and receive exclusive offers.