When is the last time your strategic plan got a 360-degree evaluation? If you’re like most executive leaders, your current plan isn’t as effective as it could be. Maybe it’s confusing, has no impact on results, or your planning process feels as pleasant as a root canal.
The good news is, sweeping away the cobwebs from your strategic plan will put you back in control. You’ll be able to see potential risks before they happen and generate better results. Your people will feel confident in your decisions. And, best of all, you will know exactly how to reach your organization’s biggest goals.
If you’re ready to move your organization to the next level of growth, it’s time to review your planning process. I can help you move from a plan that is “Boring, Bleak, and Boardroom” to one that is in SHAPE: Structured, Honest, Accurate, Participatory, and Energizing.
An outside expert can identify weak spots in your strategic plan in these ways:
- Identify opportunities and hidden vulnerabilities for strategic long-term success
- Develop a comprehensive framework for strategic decision-making
- Facilitate planning sessions to clarify objectives and accelerate growth
The Value of Strategic Consulting
Updating your strategic plan doesn’t have to be painful. A well-designed plan provides:
- Greater understanding of strategic vulnerabilities
- Reduced costs due to more efficient processes
- Clearly articulated performance expectations
- Heightened awareness of waste, loss, and fraud
- Sustainable long-term growth due to clear goals
- Optimized results due to alignment of people, processes, and strategic priorities
- More efficiency due to specific and defined priorities
- Fewer distractions and interruptions due to a logical, practical plan
- Improved employee engagement as leaders demonstrate empathy, transparency, and trust
Great things happen when your strategic plan becomes more effective. Discover other benefits.
Strategic Consulting Focus Areas
- 360-Degree Strategic Vulnerability Analysis
- Risk Index and Framework Development
- Policy and Procedure Assessment
- Executive Planning Facilitation
Ready to discuss your organization’s strategic planning challenges? Fill out a Strategic Risk Questionnaire to get started.
Take Your Strategic Plan to the Next Level
Sign up for my FREE newsletter to read tips on how to increase your Strategic Risk Intelligence and receive exclusive offers.