As a business owner, you may feel overwhelmed by the possibility of failure.
You may feel nervous about the future:
“If things keep going at this rate, I’ll have to close my business.”
Maybe the pressure is so high that your current schedule is unsustainable:
“I can’t keep going at this pace.”
Or you may even feel ashamed at all the effort, money, and time you’ve invested:
“All this work, yet there’s nothing to show for it.”
You may feel like there’s no one to talk to about these business problems. The truth is, every owner has hidden weaknesses that can keep them from reaching their ultimate goals.
You possess a unique mix of strengths, personality type, and core beliefs that shape your company’s structure, culture, and decisions.
The good news is: You can choose to recognize the root causes of problems.
By understanding where your company is headed, and how to maneuver around potential barriers, you will lead with strength and confidence, and enjoy financial success.
A strategic analysis of your company’s vulnerabilities will allow you to:
- know which tasks to prioritize and which to set aside
- see potential problems before they happen
- feel more confident about your decisions
- learn from failures instead of “feeling like a failure”
- And, best of all, find balance both professionally and personally.
Rather than feeling overwhelmed, you can enjoy a business that is profitable, efficient, and in SHAPE: Structured, Honest, Accurate, Participatory, and Energizing.
Read more: Is Your Strategic Plan in SHAPE?
Consulting for Practitioners
If you are overwhelmed by the pressure of running a practice, you’ve come to the right place.
As a consultant, I specialize in providing independent natural health practitioners (such as Naturopaths, Chiropractors, Midwives, Mental Health Therapists, and other licensed healers) with tools and expertise to evaluate areas of risk.
My services can help you:
- Build confidence and strategic awareness as an owner
- Identify strategic vulnerabilities that keep you from achieving healthy growth
- Understand and overcome barriers to making risk-intelligent decisions
- Develop a plan for the future that aligns with your beliefs and goals
- Create clear boundaries in your business processes
- Understand how your personality and temperament affect your decision-making
- Recognize potential communication blind spots
- Enjoy guilt-free financial success
LaConte Consulting’s solutions include an initial Discovery Session, monthly Accountability Coaching, a 6-month Analysis Package, and Customized Projects.
Free Initial Consult
A brief questionnaire, followed by a 30-minute discussion to talk about your specific needs.
This virtual 90-minute session provides a wide-angle view of your company’s vulnerabilities, along with a final report.
1-on-1 Accountability Coaching
Choose between one-time or monthly check-ins to review your goals, analyze outcomes, and get feedback on strategic decisions.
A 90-minute consult with expert analysis and report, Choose from one of 5 core areas:
- Vision, Mission, and Values
- Company Culture
- Profit Margin
- Niche Market, or
- Identifying your Ideal Customer
6-Month Analysis Package
A combo that includes a monthly 90-minute consult with In-Depth Analysis and recommendations for all 5 areas above, plus a final 90-minute session and comprehensive report.
Consider an individualized project such as:
Comprehensive Strategic Plan Evaluation
A complete review of your company’s strategic business plan including:
- Evaluation of planning activities and documents,
- An analysis of the internal planning process,
- Discussion of your expectations and goals,
- On-site visit with interviews, and
- A final report.
Customized Strategic Risk Program
This comprehensive analysis and planning evaluation will make you aware of potential strategic threats and help you determine long-term goals.
Add-on options include:
- Strategic risk training,
- Individualized workshops,
- On-site assessment,
- Strategic plan development, and
- Leadership facilitation
Prior to investing in any service, I encourage you to schedule a free 30-minute initial call to talk about your goals, challenges, beliefs, and priorities. This will help us to see whether my services will be a good fit for your needs.
Or… get immediate access to the tools, support, and expert knowledge that will help you reach your business goals. Schedule a service today.
Why Hire a Strategic Consultant?
Many practitioners and business owners have extensive training and skills to serve their customers, but they often don’t feel as confident with behind-the-scenes topics like planning, profitability, and managing internal processes.
The path to recognizing your business vulnerabilities can be uncomfortable, That’s why you need a trusted expert to guide you along the way.
My services can provide you with:
- Greater understanding of strategic vulnerabilities
- Reduced costs due to more efficient processes
- Heightened awareness of waste, loss, and fraud
- Optimized results by aligning your goals with your staff, processes, and strategic priorities
- Higher efficiency from clearly defined priorities
- Sustainable long-term growth
- Fewer distractions and interruptions due to a logical, practical plan
- Improved employee engagement
- Ability to create a secure financial position that allows you to give generously
Are you ready to discuss your organization’s strategic planning challenges? Schedule a free 30-minute call so we can discuss options for getting control in your business.
You may also be interested in:
Keynotes and Workshops
Take Your Strategic Plan to the Next Level
Sign up for my FREE newsletter to read tips on how to increase your Strategic Risk Intelligence and receive exclusive offers.