Owning a business means you want stable and consistent growth, and to see a significant return on investment when you sell… without killing yourself in the process.
There’s one problem: Getting the results you want is difficult. It can feel like you are spinning your wheels and not getting anywhere.
Here is what many owners say they want their business to do:
- “I want to see results that match the effort and time I put in.”
- “I’d like to get a return on my investment, instead of watching money evaporate.”
- “I feel so alone; it would be nice to talk to someone who understands the challenges of being an owner.”
- “I want to stop working 70 hours a week (with no end in sight), and enjoy worry-free vacations.”
- “I wish we could know exactly where we’re losing money and how to prioritize and fix it.”
- “How can I squeeze more profit out of my company?”
- “I want my business to grow… but still remain in control of the process.”
- “I’d like to be 100% sure my business will get a high value when I’m ready to sell.”
These challenges are common in all industries, but especially in the manufacturing industry. Manufacturing companies face pressure from supply chain delays, material availability and increasing costs, high staff turnover, difficulty recruiting and keeping qualified candidates, adapting to market shifts, increasing their profit margins, and working way too many hours a week.
Your accountant, business coach, and financial planner might offer great support and advice. But although these experts help with specific needs, they cannot identify the gaps that keep your business from reaching your long-term goals.
Unfortunately, most business owners don’t get the chance to enjoy a return on their investment. A shocking 83% of owners who want to sell their business will be turned away from Mergers & Acquisitions firms.
Wouldn’t it be better to create the systems, structure, and profitability to keep your business healthy for years to come?
Create the Outcomes You Want
If you are like most owners, you want to generate wealth and achieve success on your terms. But to do this, you need to know the barriers in your business and how to fix them.
We specialize in helping Manufacturing business owners who generate $1M to $20M in annual revenue to:
- simplify your financial metrics so you know exactly where to spend your time & effort
- act as a “point person” who gathers relevant, honest feedback from your team
- identify lost profit of up to $1,000,000 and improve profit margins by 100%
- improve system and process efficiencies by 35%
- cut down on wasted time by 50% so you can enjoy vacations again
- create a path for a high-dollar sale, merger, or acquisition
Our system has been tried and tested in thousands of companies. position your company for success, regardless of market shifts or unexpected changes.
Calculate Your Profit Leakage
We are not a typical consulting agency.
Our approach starts with an honest conversation about how your business is going. We want to know your goals and where you’d like to be in the future. We believe that effective consulting is all about forging a strong relationship between a Value-Based Consultant and an Ideal Prospect.
Then, we help you to identify areas of “profit leakage.” This free comprehensive analysis can show you exactly where your company is losing money—and what you could do to fix it. Then if it makes sense, we can discuss what it would look like to partner together.
During our complimentary 3-stage process, we assess:
- where your business is now,
- how much profit you could be losing, and
- what success can look like for YOU.
Our initial meetings are totally complimentary, with no cost to you.
Why, you ask? It’s because we are very selective about which clients we serve. As your Business Success Partner, we want to spend time getting to know you before locking into a contract. The Discovery and Diagnostic meetings give us a chance to see whether it makes sense for us to move forward.
Either way, you will receive a comprehensive report of findings and recommendations.
Here is what it looks like to work with us.
Want to see how the Profit Leakage Calculator works?
Are you ready to schedule an initial discussion? Contact us today!