As a naturopath, you wear many hats…
You’re a practitioner, business owner, breadwinner, and loyal friend.
You are committed to solving patients’ problems while managing distractions every single day. More than anything, you also want to find a balance between work time and family time.
But despite all the hard work and sacrifice, your practice is facing financial difficulties.
Maybe cashflow is becoming a struggle, and rising costs are making it feel impossible to get ahead. If you’re like most NDs, the paycheck isn’t big enough.
Right now, you’re at a crossroads. You can continue down the current path… or you can evaluate the future of your practice and make changes.
“But wait,” you might be thinking. “The idea of ‘future planning’ sounds overwhelming! I hate thinking about what will go wrong.” You’re right. Planning for the future of your practice can feel painful, and thinking about what could go wrong is not easy. But without a plan, you’ll have no way of achieving success.
A smart person once said, “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
Imagining the Future
What if you had the tools, skills, and knowledge to see into the future? If you could push beyond your comfort zone and reach bigger professional goals, how would your practice look?
Imagine running a practice without constant day-to-day struggles or worries about the future. Grace LaConte, a nationally recognized strategic expert, former Risk Officer, and the Founder of LaConte Consulting, is introducing a brand-new program, ND Strategy Bootcamp.
This program is designed to help natural health practice owners create a more profitable, streamlined, and balanced business. It provides the tools to create an effective strategic plan, and the support to feel confident in managing your future.
Grace has helped practitioners in a variety of healthcare fields to create a structured framework for their practice. She combines years of healthcare management experience with a passion for helping NDs achieve their ultimate financial and professional goals.
Her company, LaConte Consulting, has trained practitioners and entrepreneurs to evaluate their vision objectively, recognize personal strengths, identify blind spots, and make measurable change. This unique bootcamp will teach you to evaluate internal processes, improve decision-making, and create an implementable strategic plan.
Overcome Your Fear of Strategic Planning
You are Invited to Join the First-Ever “ND Strategy Bootcamp”!
ND Strategy Bootcamp is an exclusive, 2-hour virtual program designed for Naturopathic Doctors who feel uncomfortable with strategic planning.
The focus of this initial beta version is “Strategic Planning 101.” You’ll get hands-on training in a virtual setting, and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Sign me up for the Bootcamp!
Are you ready create a more balanced practice?
What You’ll Learn
In addition to seeing examples of what successful strategic planning looks like, you will discover:
- Which fears might be holding you back from achieving success as a practitioner
- Why a strategic plan can keep your practice safe from threats
- How to tell whether your vision, mission, and values statements are effective
- What to include in your practice’s strategic plan
- How to use a SWOT analysis and other simple evaluation tools
Why You Should Join
- Early user: You’ll hear the material before anyone else, and your feedback
- Direct access: You get to ask any questions you want during the entire event
- Personalized attention: The small group size allows us time to discuss the topics that matter to you
- Exclusive audience: Designed especially for Naturopathic Doctor practice owners
- Small group size: Limited to 10 participants, which provides an intimate learning environment
- Cost savings: Take advantage of the deeply discounted beta price
- Special bonuses: Enjoy Pre-Bootcamp resources and exclusive offers on upcoming events!
Who Should Attend
“ND Strategy Bootcamp” is intended for Naturopathic Doctor practice owners and other licensed natural health practitioners. If you are a practice owner who struggles to plan for the future, this program is designed for you.
(If you’re not a licensed practitioner but are interested in this topic, fill out a Questionnaire to be the first in line for future events.)
Here are just a few of the results you can expect after attending this Bootcamp:
- Greater understanding of your practice’s strategic vulnerabilities
- Less frustration and confusion in decision-making
- Clear goal-setting and vision of the future
- More effective use of your time and talents
- Reduced costs due to more efficient processes
- Increased profit margins
- Faster response to practice vulnerabilities and growth opportunities
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Improved employee engagement
What Clients Say
“Our conversations are so valuable. My office is undergoing some fairly significant changes, and it’s not always easy for patients to say they are dissatisfied. You took the time to find out what isn’t working, and gave me an opportunity to learn new techniques about running my practice more efficiently.”
– L. S., Naturopathic Doctor, Portland OR
“Grace took time to understand our purpose and values, identified and interviewed the key influencers in our organization, drew out the points of weakness, and recommended effective and achievable solutions. I would recommend Grace to anyone seeking advice and assistance with organizational communication.”
– David L, Executive Leader, Vancouver WA
“Grace knows her stuff! She is so wonderful to work with and has helped my staff better understand our personal strengths and how we can use them in our jobs.”
– Lynn M., Business Owner, Vancouver, WA
“Your presentation was well laid out and easy to follow. I liked your tie-in with your own healthcare story to present the hierarchy of needs, rights, and fears. I look forward to your future topics and webinars.”
– Kenneth R., Healthcare Manager, Seattle, WA
“Thanks for the info about our strengths and the reminder that we don’t all think alike. Very timely for an issue I’m dealing with.”
– Julie B., Healthcare Director, Portland, OR
ND Strategy Bootcamp (beta version) is available 3 ways:
- the Bootcamp alone,
- the Bootcamp plus a private consulting session, and
- the Bootcamp plus a package of 6 consulting sessions (which includes an expert review of your strategic plan and detailed recommendations).
Here’s what you’ll get with each option:
- 2-hour virtual, interactive video session (beta version)
- Pre-Bootcamp materials sent to you in advance
- Q&A throughout
- Roundtable discussion to share experiences and lessons learned
- A video recording of the session
- Everything in the 2-hour virtual Bootcamp, plus:
- Private 90-minute consulting session to discuss your unique needs
- Everything in the 2-hour virtual Bootcamp, plus:
- Six 90-minute consulting sessions (in 3 months) to uncover and fix the root causes of your challenges
- Review of your strategic plan with detailed recommendations and action steps
ND Strategy Bootcamp is offered on two separate dates. Select the one the is most convenient:
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017 from 11a-1p PST (2p-4p EST) or
- Friday, November 3, 2017 from 12p-2p PST (3p-5p EST)
You don’t need to attend either date to participate.
Here are some additional options:
- Sign up and watch a replay of the event
- Benefit 1: take advantage of this beta version (the price will go up)
- Benefit 2: receive the Pre-Bootcamp Packet and follow along with the recorded video
- Benefit 3: great for introverts who are nervous about participating in a live event
- Sign up for the Bootcamp
- Fill out a Workshop Questionnaire
- Benefit 1: share ideas for upcoming topics and training methods
- Benefit 2: influence which future dates are offered
- Benefit 3: be the first to hear about the next event
- Fill out a Workshop Questionnaire
- Schedule a Private Consulting Session
- Benefit 1: Get 1-on-1 feedback right away
- Benefit 2: No need to wait for future scheduled events
- Benefit 3: Hear in-depth recommendations for your unique challenges
- Schedule a free initial session
The value of this Bootcamp program is over $500. However, since I am committed to making it as accessible as possible, I’m offering at an Early-Bird price of $199 until October 25th, increasing to $299 after the 25th.
Bootcamp (total value: $500)
Early Bird price: $199
After October 25th: $299
Bootcamp + Private Consulting Session (total value: $800)
Early Bird price: $499
After October 25th: $599
Bootcamp + Consulting Package (total value: $1500)
Early Bird price: one-time payment of $899
After October 25th: $999
In addition to Pre-Bootcamp materials and a PDF workbook for your use during the event and in the future, all beta attendees will also receive additional goodies including invitations to Google Hangouts discussions and other post-event tools to support your ongoing success. (See Program Agreeement for more details)
The quality of my work is 100% guaranteed, and my goal is to provide you with the most value possible. If you have any concerns before or after the event, please contact me so I can meet your needs. Be sure to review the Program Agreement prior to purchase.
The Bootcamp is limited to 10 participants. Spaces fill up fast, so sign up today to save your spot!
Sign up for ND Strategy Bootcamp
Learn how to create a more profitable, streamlined, and balanced business
Registration closes 24 hours prior to the workshop start time, or until all seats are filled.
Of Special Note
- This Bootcamp provides a deep-dive, interactive experience designed to help you learn how to develop a strategic plan that works for your naturopathic practice. Bring your questions, ideas, and real-world challenges.
- Since this is a beta version, you’re getting the material before anyone else. In addition to enjoying a high-value event with complete access to the instructor at a deeply discounted rate, your feedback will be used to create future events that provide even more value.
- Worksheets and other materials will be e-mailed to you in advance of the scheduled start date.
- The Bootcamp will be recorded and shared with all registrants. Attendance is recommended to get the most benefit from the material, but it’s not required.
- This event will be recorded; any information you share during the event will thus be available to all registrants. Please review the Program Agreement for further details.
- Optional add-ons include the Bootcamp + Private Consulting Session or the Bootcamp + Consulting Package. These in-depth sessions will allow us to discuss your specific challenges and develop a plan that works for you. After registering, you can schedule your session(s) at a time that is convenient for us both. Sessions are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Any missed or canceled sessions will be forfeited, although you are welcome to reschedule at least 2 days in advance of your session. Read the Program Agreement for more details.
Spaces fill up fast, so register early to hold your spot!