In this post, I share my answers to Frequently Asked Questions about establishing a niche market for your business, including:
- Why is niching important?
- Can niching go too far?
- How do I decide on the right niche?
- Why is it hard to limit your business?
Plus other topics related to picking a niche.
Watch part 2 of the Facebook Live video, or read the transcript below!
Continue reading “Niche Markets FAQs Part 2 of 2: The Questions”
Today, I want to share a really useful tool that can help you identify your best customers. It’s called the Ideal Customer Bubble Graph.
This is a great way to know which of your customers are Ideal—individuals who have following qualities:
- They generate the highest profit margins,
- They give you the fewest problems,
- They align closely with your philosophy, and
- They help your company to move toward its strategic goals.
Continue reading “How to Create an Ideal Customer Bubble Graph”
We have the power to exert tremendous influence on others.
Sometimes, people use this power to take advantage of those who are vulnerable by exerting tremendous control on their choices and behavior.
Today I want to share some insights about why Multi-Level Marketing companies operate exactly like a cult and how to build risk intelligence to keep yourself safe.
Continue reading “11 Ways Multi-Level Marketing is Like a Cult”