A company’s margin of profit is one of the most important indicators about its health.
In this second post, I share answers from my live video event including:
- Which numbers should I be looking at?
- What’s the difference between a Measure, Metric, and KPI?
- Are “sales” and “profit” the same thing?
- How do I expand without running out of cash?
This article also jumps into the topics of Transaction Avoidance, Lottery Mentality, and self-sabotage as a business owner.
Watch part 2 of the recorded video here, or read the transcript below (including bonus content!)
Continue reading “Analyzing Profit Margins FAQs Part 2: Profitability”
When you hear the words “Dante” and “Inferno,” your initial thought is probably something like this:
- Some guy named Dante wrote it a long time ago
- It’s a book about the levels of hell
- The Catholic faith has something to do with it
- There’s something about “comedy,” but not in the traditional sense
- I might have read the book in high school
Up until recently, that’s pretty much all I knew about this classic work. But what gems of wisdom are hidden in those lyrical texts? I decided to find out.
Continue reading “Dante’s Inferno From a Strategic Perspective”