We’ve been stuck at home for weeks. Hair salons are closed. What can you do if your roots are showing and you’re tired of covering them up?
Even if you had never considered it before, maybe this is the time to go gray. Let me share why I chose to stop coloring my hair and the steps I suggest for taking the plunge.
Continue reading “How to Go Gray Confidently in 5 Easy Steps”
A company’s margin of profit is one of the most important indicators about its health.
In this second post, I share answers from my live video event including:
- Which numbers should I be looking at?
- What’s the difference between a Measure, Metric, and KPI?
- Are “sales” and “profit” the same thing?
- How do I expand without running out of cash?
This article also jumps into the topics of Transaction Avoidance, Lottery Mentality, and self-sabotage as a business owner.
Watch part 2 of the recorded video here, or read the transcript below (including bonus content!)
Continue reading “Analyzing Profit Margins FAQs Part 2: Profitability”
When you hear the words “Dante” and “Inferno,” your initial thought is probably something like this:
- Some guy named Dante wrote it a long time ago
- It’s a book about the levels of hell
- The Catholic faith has something to do with it
- There’s something about “comedy,” but not in the traditional sense
- I might have read the book in high school
Up until recently, that’s pretty much all I knew about this classic work. But what gems of wisdom are hidden in those lyrical texts? I decided to find out.
Continue reading “Dante’s Inferno From a Strategic Perspective”