Event Speaking and Training
with Workplace Equity Strategist, Grace LaConte
My speaking comes in a variety of settings and formats at your event location (On-Site) or electronically over the web (Virtual).
The highlight of an event, a keynote sets the tone (Opening) and encapsulates the core message of the organization (Closing). My clients benefit from support throughout the event planning process, including promotion and communication with attendees & vendors. Each topic is customized to meet the specific goals of your event.
A workshop is a highly interactive method for participants to learn and apply new skills (on-site or virtual. Unique demonstrations, hands-on testing “labs,” and skill practice are designed to help participants easily adopt new techniques.
An informative presentation (on-site or virtual) with a combination of lecture, visual materials, interactive tools, and demonstrations for a complete learning experience.
A brief, powerful, and in-depth discussion among a limited number of conference attendees related to the broader event theme.
Expert interaction at a scientific, business, or academic conference on a topic related to risk intelligence, strategic planning, and executive leadership.
A presentation conducted over the Internet that is interactive (attendees are encouraged to participate), multimedia (blends visual, audio, slides, and handout materials), and occurring in real-time or previously recorded.
For detailed information, click on a topic:
- The Uniqueness Factor: How to Recognize Your Strategic Risk Strengths
- Hidden Risk Opportunities in the Digital World
- Organizational Change Secrets: Designing an Effective Strategic Plan
- How to Find and Fix Strategic Vulnerabilities
- Risk Intelligence Skills for Executive Leaders
- How to Develop a Successful Strategic Plan
- Creating and Maintaining Healthy Feedback Loops
- The REAL Reasons Employees Quit: Creating a Participatory Culture
There are many benefits you’ll enjoy when you invite me to your event. Here are examples of how your Organization will benefit with me as your Speaker:
- Risk-intelligent and informed attendees
- Higher enthusiasm and motivation to take action
- Greater revenue for your organization
- Increased participation and membership
- More sales prospects for your vendors and sponsors
Your Attendees will receive:
- Hands-on testing environment
- Opportunity to share thoughts and ideas during the session
- Live demonstration of tools and resources
- Handouts available prior to the session
- Social media involvement live during the event
- Plenty of time for Q&A
- Post-event discussions and engagement
Grace LaConte’s Speaker Media Kit
Read a detailed bio, FAQs, and more by downloading a Media Kit.
Ready to see how Grace can add value to your event?
Complete a Speaker Questionnaire to get started.